Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Friend

So there is something to be said about being transparent. If you listen to people's stories - we will find more in common than those differences. I met a really neat gal today at Starbucks - there was no inside seating - and she had the cutest baby with her - and a dog that was darling too. She is an oncology nurse, and so we connected. Are our meeting by chance encounters? I highly doubt it!

This week I am being intentional about two things...... making real friends, and sharing about women of faith events! The second is a product close to my heart because of it's health reasons - Pink Papaya - 100% made in the USA botanical and natural spa products. They are so yummy!

Now about getting serious about being intentional - do you think I had ONE business card on me as I roamed the malls today - NOPE - but I will stay up tonight - making stickers for catalogs - just so I can hand some out.

Thanks to Vista Print for their great service - I just had to get to Kirkland to see my babies!

Shine Pink - Diva's!
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!