Saturday, June 25, 2011

Trader Joes $10.48

the worst thing you can do is NOT have a plan when you go to Trader Joes at 10 Minutes before they close.
I started out with Pizza Dough - herb/garlic and plan in my bag - then picked up the most cute little jar of pesto sauce. I knew I had all sorts of cheese at home - but what to drink? Well I felt rushed but nestled in-between their $2.49 bottles of Charles Shaw and overpriced designer soda's I found for $1.99 a two quart jar of low calorie Lemonade - made with organic lemon juice 40 calories per serving. It is delicious - really and hits the spot because it is warm here in Kirkland tonight.
Now I threw a few pieces of dough in the oven, maybe 1/8 of what the bags provided, and with the cheese and pesto have a very delicious evening snack. the outside so crunchy and flavorful - and the inside nice and chewy.

 I ate a bowl of Oh's this afternoon if you must know - so I wasn't too hungry.
Now I am fighting the urge to head back down to Kirkland Park Place to get a

Beijing Herbal Foot Massage for $25.00

here is what YELP has to say about it - when Jeff is gone - this is the kind of physical attention I can handle. 
Just getting some reflexology - it will just save the day! they are open until 10:30 so I won't make it today - but it LOOKS lovely! I can't wait to blog the real experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!